Cancellation Request Rules & Guidelines:
- Accounts may be cancelled via the client center or writing. Requests by letter must include proper forms of identification for verification.
- Shared accounts will only be eligible for a satisfaction refund withinthe first 30 days of service.
- Other services such as VPS or dedicated are eligible for a prorated refund for unused time within the first 30 days only.
- One time fees, IPs, software licenses, domains and services performed will not be eligible for refunds at any time unless otherwise stated in agreement.
- Accounts breaking the terms of service or in a suspended and/or terminated status will be inelligible to receive a refund under the 30 day guarantee.
- Any services that have not been marked for cancellation will be invoiced at the renewal rate and becomes an owed invoice. This may include automatic processing.